11 July 2010

Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste

Rating:  8

As a person who tends to HATE mint-flavored toothpaste (personally, i use orange-flavored), I was very happy with the Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste I received as a sample.  My teeth felt cleaner than usual, and my mouth felt refreshed.

The mint flavor was not overpowering; it was just enough to clean my mouth without leaving a lasting taste.  I liked this, since I don't want to be tasting mint when I am eating my breakfast!  Plus, since the toothpaste is all-natural, I knew that I was using a product safe for me.

The only issue I had (compared to the brand of toothpaste that I normally use) is that the Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste felt very thick- it was almost hard to spread it onto my teeth.  The physical texture of the toothpaste in my mouth was pleasant, but I had a difficult time at the beginning of brushing getting the toothpaste spread around.

Overall, this is a product that I would definitely consider purchasing in the future; however, I am not prepared to get rid of my current toothpaste and replace it.

You can get a $1 off coupon for Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste here.

No comments:

Post a Comment