13 July 2010

Pure Fitness Crystal Light (Lemon Lime)

Ratings:
Lemon Lime- 10
Strawberry Kiwi- 8
Grape- 7

The wonderful folks over at Vocalpoint sent me samples of each flavor of the new Pure Fitness Crystal Light to try.  I was excited for this sample!  I work at a day camp, so I'm outside all day.  The fact that the new Pure Fitness Crystal Light has added electrolytes for hydration can help me stay at my best for my campers.

I tried all three flavors and decided that my personal favorite was lemon lime.  It tasted just like lemonade- my favorite summertime drink- but contained much less sugar.  In fact, Pure Fitness Crystal Light is sugar-free but is instead sweetened with natural sweeteners- so no aspartame or other artificial sweeteners.  I was glad to discover that I could enjoy my favorite drink and have it do something good for me in return!  Drinking Pure Fitness Crystal Light helps me feel refreshed throughout the day.  When I need something to drink that is more flavorful than water, this is what I pick up.

I found the Strawberry Kiwi and Grape flavors to be too sweet; I enjoyed the tartness of the Lemon Lime.

Thanks to Vocalpoint, I received three $2 off coupons and have been enjoying Pure Fitness Crystal Light in Lemon Lime for a few weeks!  You can buy boxes of Pure Fitness Crystal Light.  They contain 7 packets, each suitable for use with a 16.9 fl oz water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment