23 July 2010

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

Rating:  9

How convenient!  No detergent to pour, no fabric softener to worry about- Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets make doing laundry so easy!  I just put the sheet in the washer, add my laundry, and then make sure the sheet gets moved to the dryer with the clothes.  Afterwards, the clothes are clean, soft, and smell wonderful, without any hassle.

Though my mom usually does my laundry (I'm at home for the summer), I decided to do mine myself for once to test out this product...and it was definitely worth it.  The Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets made even me not mind doing this chore.  I especially liked the fresh scent left on the clothes; it seemed to take away any odors that are sometimes left behind by other detergents.  In addition, the sheet is easier to find and pull out of the dryer at the end compared to sheets of fabric softener, alleviating the annoying possibility of having it stuck in your clothes.

The only issue I had was that it is recommended that the sheets are placed in the washer before the clothes, and the washer turned on before the clothes are added.  I found that to be difficult to accomplish, because in my tiny laundry room, it's hard to constantly open and shut the washing machine while holding a pile of laundry.  It would be easier to just add the sheet and clothing all at once.

Aside from the price (around $9 per pack of 24), this is a product I would use again.  However, compared to traditional detergents, this is still much more expensive.
You can get more information and a coupon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment