25 July 2010

Coming Soon: my first BzzAgent Campaign!

The wonderful folks at BzzAgent invited me to my first Campaign this week- Orbit Gum!  They'll send me a BzzKit with product samples and coupons.

For those of you who haven't heard of BzzAgent before, it's a Word-of-Mouth marketing site.  Essentially, they send out new or soon-to-be-released products for the Agents to sample.  Agents are supposed to talk about the product to family and friends, and give out coupons so they can try the product too.
Another component to the site is BzzScapes and Frogpond, where Agents review their favorite products and websites, respectively.

I've been a BzzAgent for a few months, and this is my first Campaign.  Agents get asked to specific Campaigns based on the amount of reviews they've posted and their responses to survey questions.

I should receive my BzzKit by the middle of August, and I'll post my review of the entire experience soon after!

No comments:

Post a Comment