23 June 2010

Dunkin' Donuts Strawberry Coolata

Rating:  8

What a perfectly refreshing treat for a hot summer day!  I'm a huge fan of fruity-flavored things, and this drink was delicious!

The strawberry flavor is not too sweet, but sweet enough to still be really yummy.  Unlike a lot of fruit-flavored drinks, the Strawberry Coolata was not sticky-sweet or too sugary, which I was very pleased about.  The flavor is complemented perfectly by the slushee-like consistency of the drink, which cools you off while still tasting great.  I got my Coolata topped with whipped cream (one of my favorite foods =] ), and that just added another level of refreshing flavor.

I got my Coolata as part of my breakfast, and I am happy to say that it successfully took the place of juice (or whatever other cold drink you'd have with that meal).  So, it's perfect any time of day!

The one problem I did have was that as I got to the bottom of the cup, there was a lot more ice and a lot less strawberry flavor than in the rest of the Coolata.

However, I ordered a medium and it was HUGE- so DD is definitely doing their part to make the price worthwhile.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment