15 June 2010

Aveeno Nourish+ Revitalize shampoo and conditioner

Rating:  7

The Aveeno Nourish+ Revitalize line made my hair feel soft and manageable even while I was still in the shower.  The shampoo sudsed up well, which is something I always look for in a shampoo.  I noticed right away that my hair felt smoother.  The conditioner continued the same effect, and actually detangled my hair.  Normally, since I have very thick hair, I need to brush it a lot after getting out of the shower, but after using the Aveeno Nourish+ Revitalize conditioner, my hair was easy to manage while still wet.

Unfortunately, my hair was still frizzy when it started to dry.  Even though the Aveeno Nourish+ line did not make any promises to tame frizziness, I was hoping that the moisturizing aspect of the products would help with that, and it didn't.

I straightened my hair after using this shampoo and conditioner, and was pleased that my hair still felt moisturized after applying such high heat to it.

I do wish that there was some sort of hair lotion that was a part of the Nourish+ line to continue the same effects throughout the day.

Overall, the Aveeno Nourish+ Revitalize shampoo and conditioner made my hair soft and manageable; however, I'll still probably stick with my normal hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment