13 June 2010

Bath and Body Works PocketBac - Warm Vanilla Sugar

Rating:  9

The PocketBacs from Bath and Body works are one of my favorite things they sell, so I was glad that they were giving away free samples the last time I went to the mall!  PocketBac is a smaller-sized bottle of Bath and Body Work's antibacterial hand gel.

PocketBac is the perfect size to stick in your purse so when you need to tidy up while you're on the go, it's handy.  You can feel that your hands are cleaner after using the PocketBac, and they smell great to boot.  Because these products are scented, you are not left with the scent of alcohol like you are with some other hand gels.

I've never had a problem with the PocketBac leaking in my purse- a problem I've encountered in the past with other hand gels- which definitely makes me more inclined to purchase more of them in the future.

Warm Vanilla Sugar happens to be my favorite scent, so I was pleased that that was the scent they were sampling.  I don't consider it to be a particularly "summery" scent- it tends to remind me of the winter holidays, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

PocketBac from Bath and Body Works is the perfect antibacterial hand gel for anyone on the go, whether it be kids, students, or parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment