04 June 2010

Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich

Rating:  1

This sandwich did not live up to my previous experiences with Chick-fil-A sandwiches.  In fact, I ate less than half of my Spicy Chicken Sandwich before throwing it away.

As someone who generally likes spicy foods, I was repulsed by the combination of spices used on this sandwich.  They were too overpowering, making it impossible to eat more than one bite at a time without taking a drink of water in between.  Besides that, the actual flavor of the spices did not taste good, so even when I looked past the overwhelming spiciness of the chicken, I disliked its flavor.

To make the sandwich more appealing to a larger population, Chick-fil-A should have focused on making a flavorful, slightly tangy "spicy" sandwich instead.

For a sandwich that has been so highly advertised, I was expecting much more from the Spicy Chicken Sandwich.  Unfortunately, this is one item I will not be purchasing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment