28 May 2010

Sunsilk Hydra TLC line

Rating:  3

I've used the Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme in the past, but this was my first experience using the shampoo or the conditioner.

I have to say, I was less than impressed.  The shampoo lathered up nicely, but that is just about the only good thing I have to say.  The conditioner was very greasy and I had an impossible time trying to rinse it out of my hair.  Even though I spent longer than normal trying to rinse out the conditioner, my hair felt greasy and worse after my shower than before.

I used the 24/7 Creme on its own this time (normally, I use it in addition to mousse and hairspray).  Without the hairspray to harden my hair, I found the gel to be oily, and it formed an uncomfortable residue on my head.  I was forced to pull my hair back into a ponytail because the 24/7 Creme managed to turn my wavy hair into unattractive clumps.  Even brushing out my hair did nothing to alleviate the problem.

I would recommend the 24/7 Creme for use with other hair styling products, but I would steer away from the Hydra TLC Shampoo and Conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment