23 May 2010

Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion

Rating:  9


This lotion has overcome many downfalls of other body lotions.  It isn't oily or greasy when you put it on.  Instead, it moisturizes your skin and quickly relieves any itchiness caused by dryness.  Its light fragrance adds another dimension of freshness, but is not very overpowering.


As someone who rarely uses body lotions, I was pleased with Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion. My main problem with body lotions in general has been their oiliness when applying them to my skin. I dislike feeling clean and refreshed immediately after getting out of the shower and then feeling greasy again after putting on lotion. The Eucerin lotion dried quickly and left me feeling even more refreshed because of its appealing scent.


In addition, a little bit goes a long way. I was able to use one small sample-sized pouch to adequately apply lotion to both of my legs.


A personal preference of mine is unscented lotion, so that I can use a body mist (or something similar) as a fragrance instead. Other than that, I loved how Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion made my skin feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment