28 May 2010

Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte

Rating:  1

I was very disappointed to not like this sample, but it fell extremely short of my expectations.  I made the Vanilla Caramel Latte using a little bit less than 8 oz. of warm milk, as directed on the package.  After making the drink, I found the milk to be very overwhelming compared to the proposed flavor of the mix.  I was completely unable to taste the vanilla, and the "caramel" flavor came across as very sweet but unidentifiable as caramel.  I'm not sure if adding less milk would have done anything to alleviate the problem, as the drink was too sweet even as the vanilla flavor disappeared.

I am not the world's biggest coffee drinker, but I normally don't mind drinking it so long as there is another flavor involved- my personal preference for that being vanilla.  Because of this, I was terribly disappointed with Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte.

1 comment:

  1. Just bought Vanilla Caramel Latte by maxwell house at big lots. 9.6 oz for 1.50. Looked good, thought id try it! OMG this is just awesome. Sweet, but not too sweet, creamy even with froth on the top! Just heaven! Would definetly buy this again!

    ReplyDelete