20 October 2010

UPDATE: Chex Mix party from MyGetTogether


So it's been a few weeks since my Chex Mix party from MyGetTogether, and I'm finally getting around to updating- sorry it took so long!

My roommate, another friend, and I enjoyed our Chex Mix while watching House (which we do every week).  The Chex Mix was a great addition to our weekly get-together.  Normally, we don't have snacks or we are all eating dinner while watching TV.  Because of all the flavors of Chex Mix provided by MyGetTogether, each of us was able to enjoy what we liked.  My friend and I quickly downed the bag of Turtle Chex Mix, while my roommate preferred the Original.  We were also given Honey Nut Chex Mix to sample.

After participating in my first MyGetTogether, I am eager for opportunities to host more parties.  I really enjoyed sharing the food and product information with my friends in a casual, fun environment.  On top of that, we all got to eat really great snacks!

Here's a shout-out to MyGetTogether and General Mills for such a wonderful opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment