06 August 2010

EOS Shave Cream

Rating:  6

I was really looking forward to finding a shaving cream that doesn't make a mess all over the shower with crazy amounts of suds.  Unfortunately, EOS Shave Cream was not the one.

I sampled the pomegranate raspberry scent; many other scents are also available.

Instructed by the package to use a thin layer of the cream, I did just that- but found that I needed to use much more than that to make shaving comfortable.  The razor felt like I was dragging it against my skin instead of it sliding smoothly.  I normally just use soap for shaving, and I even found that better than using the EOS Shave Cream.

I did like the scent of the Shave Cream; it was nice to get out of the shower smelling fresh and fruity.  I like that EOS has products in unusual scents because it gives an interesting change to the monotonous routine of showering every day.

Unfortunately, this product did not perform as well as I expected it to; I will stick to my usual shaving cream or soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment